Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 3S (Android 9.0 Pie): The Xiaomi Redmi 3S Codenamed land has received the unofficial Lineage OS 16. The Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with some mid-range specifications like a 5.0-inch display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 505 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 4100mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box, and its other features include a 13.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Proximity sensor, GLONASS, BDS, and more.
If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 3S and want to try the latest offering of Google’s Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Xiaomi Redmi 3S based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known XDA developer riteshsaxena is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 3S user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 3S based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (Android 9.0 Pie).
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 3S has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Download and transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file if recommended to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 3S by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below