Xiaomi Mi 9 was released in March 2019 that came with flagship hardware specifications at a competitive price segment. It has a Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855 processor, 6/8GB RAM, 64/128/256GB internal storage, 48MP triple rear cameras, a 3300mAh battery, 27W fast charging, and more. The handset was running on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 at the time of launching and then it has received the stable Android 10 update based on MIUI 11. Here we’ve provided download links of Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11 stable update based on Android 10 along with flashing steps.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 (cepheus) gets the stable Android 10 update that includes all the native features of Android Q including some of the specific features or functions of MIUI 11 which was developed by Xiaomi itself. The new MIUI 11 official stable version brings plenty of features and system improvements which are mentioned below.
MIUI 11 Features
MIUI 11 offers the system-wide dark theme, Always-on display, sounds of nature, Mi Doc Viewer, Mi-Go travel assistant app, improved app vault of the home screen, improved system security with the security patchset, gestures navigation, etc. It also brings improved status bar, new lock screen, improved notifications, material themed UI with nice design elements, added Milan Pro custom font, multiple language support, Mi Work for cross-platform file sharing option, Screen Management, early earthquake warning, SOS alert system, and more.
Android 10 Features
Android 10 or Android Q is the latest official stable Android OS version was launched in September 2019 by Google. Currently, most of the Android smartphones are already running on the Android 10 version officially. Whereas, plenty of older and newer device models are still waiting in the line to get the official Android 10 software update as early as possible. It features so many useful things that can be helpful for any of the users.
It features system-wide dark mode, smart reply, easy security updates, opt-out ads personalization or retargeting, sound amplifier, live caption, swipe gestures navigation, privacy control, location control, improved app permissions, focus mode, family link, etc.
Additionally, you will see an easy sharing menu for any apps, quicker access to settings, a standard camera depth algorithm, an improved files app, Wi-Fi sharing using QR codes, visually improved Google Assistant, wet & overheating USB warnings to reduce internal damage, and more.
MIUI 11 Stable Changelog: (Android 10)
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured
- Now, text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, Font-weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- The ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- Screen Casting
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Plan your trips with MIUI: add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
- Ultra battery saver
- Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
- More features
- Tasks: Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Kid space: Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
- Family guard: Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
- Screen time: View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
- Emergency SOS: Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
- Earthquake warnings: Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
- Quick replies: Reply to messages from any app.
- Themes: Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
- Mi Community: Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
- Autofill passwords: Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
- Calendar: All your events in one place.
- Mi AI 3.0: All-new. Much more powerful.
- Security: Safeguard and optimize your device.
- Game Turbo: Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM | Android 10
- Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 11 Russia Stable ROM | Android 10
- It’s applicable for Xiaomi Mi 9 model only. Download and flash the firmware according to the region.
- Charge your handset more than 50%-60%.
- Backup your device at first.
- You will need a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone. Proceed at your own responsibility.
Steps to Install MIUI 11 Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 9 (Android 10)
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global or China or Russia) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into the internal storage of your Mi 9.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select Choose Update Package.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now, proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now, connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now, click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is complete.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done!
We hope you are clear with the guide. If you’ve any queries or feedback please comment below.