Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 9.0 Pie): Xiaomi Redmi 5A has received the unofficial Lineage OS 16. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A features a large 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. It sports a 13-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with MIUI skin and houses a 3080mAh non-removable battery. The device is powered by a quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage (Expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card)
If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 5A and want to test the latest features of Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Xiaomi Redmi 5A based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known XDA developer sunnyraj84348 is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 5A user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 5A based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 9.0 Pie).
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 5A has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Lineage OS 16 for Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- TrebleEnabler: Download
- Fixes: Download
- FrontCamfix: Download
- Gapps for Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Download and transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file if recommended to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 5A by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below