Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android 9.0 Pie): After Xiaomi Redmi 5A, now the older variant of the device Xiaomi Redmi 4A has started getting the unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM. If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 4A and want to test the latest features of Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Xiaomi Redmi 4A based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known dev JSPiRiT over 4PDA is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 4A user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4A based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android 9.0 Pie).
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 4A has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Download and transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file if recommended to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4A by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below