- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 How to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9 Pie)
- 0.3 Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi Note 2 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- 0.4 Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 9.0 Pie)
- 0.5 Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus (Android 9.0 Pie)
- 0.6 Disclaimer
- 0.7 Pre-Requisites
- 1 Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1
- 2 Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi A1
Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 9.0 Pie): Many Xiaomi devices have already received the unofficial build of Lineage OS 16 and Xiaomi Mi A1 is no exception. Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first Google Android One device from Xiaomi and it has a huge user base so the developers’ support for the device is great. The device can be updated to Android 9.0 Pie via unofficial Lineage OS 16.
If you own a Xiaomi Mi A1 and want to test the latest features of Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Xiaomi Mi A1 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known XDA developer abhishek987 is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Xiaomi Mi A1 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi A1.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Mi A1 based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 9.0 Pie).
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi A1 has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Mi A1
- Download and transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file if recommended to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Mi A1 by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below