OnePlus started their journey in the smartphone industry by launching the first device which was named as the One. This device is officially called the OnePlus One and the smartphone has been the favorite of all the device tinkerers around the world who love the flash custom ROMs on their device.
Now, the LineageOS 15.0 ROM which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo has now been made available for the OnePlus One. The developer of this ROM is based in Bangalore and has been working on various ROMs on XDA from quite some time now. He is known on the XDA forum by the name of Agent_fabulous. In terms of the stability of ROM, the ROM is fairly stable but currently, the camera doesn’t work on the device after flashing the ROM.
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download LineageOS 15.0 For OnePlus One
- Gapps for Android Oreo 8.0
- TWRP Recovery For OnePlus One
- Magisk Zip File Latest
Steps To Install LineageOs 15.0 ROM On OnePlus One
- First of all, you will have to download the ROM, Gapps and the Magisk files from the above links in the Downloads section and then move them to the internal storage of your OnePlus One.
- Now power off your device and reboot it to the TWRP recovery by holding the power and volume buttons for 4-5 seconds till your device boots into the recovery menu
- Now, in order to install the custom LineageOS ROM via TWRP, you should follow the guide attached below
- After flashing the ROM, flash the GApps pack and Magisk in the same way as the ROM installation
- Once the zip installation is done, reboot your OnePlus One and it should boot into LineageOS 15.0 ROM.