The Lenovo A7000 device was launched back in 2015. The handset came out with Android 5.0.2 Lolipop out-of-the-box. Then the device was upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow officially. Here in this post, we will talk about how to install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 device easily. This update will be based on Android 8.1 Oreo version.
Last year Google has released the Android 8.1 Oreo version for the latest and compatible devices. So, the developers decided to go for Lineage OS 15.1 version instead of Lineage OS 15 reportedly. Here we have provided the unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo A7000 (aio-row) based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 with Android Oreo
Download and Install the latest Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 from the below-mentioned download link. The full credit goes to the developers support team of Lineage OS for the Open Source Project. This custom ROM is under development and beta build. So, you might find bugs or system stability issues during usage. If developers released any updated version you can just check manually for update.
Still, if you want to just taste a custom ROM and don’t intended to stay on it, you can always roll back to Stock ROM easily. The Android Oreo features Picture-in-Picture (PIP) mode, Android O Emoji Style, New Notification UI, Setting Improvements, Auto Fill Password etc.
Now you can easily install the latest Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 by following below guide. At first, you need to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000.
- This will only work on Lenovo A7000 (Don’t Try this on any other device)
- Keep your phone charge above 60% (reduce the chances of switch off during flashing process)
- Download and Install the Lenovo Latest USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop (Official | Mirror)
- You will lose all of your device data which are stored on your phone. So make sure to Backup your device properly.
- Now you have to install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Finally, download all the required zip files from given below link and store on your device internal storage.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A7000.
- Now, install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000.
- Download the below Lineage OS 15.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it for this guide. Hope you have successfully installed Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000. Leave a comment below about your thoughts.