Google Play Store and on the internet. We have chosen (author’s choice) ours and all of them are free, easily available on Play Store. Just take a look below. Meanwhile, if you want to take a tour of our 5 best Android Games of 2018, click the link below.he 2018 year going good in terms of technology and device inventions or improvements. While software, applications, tools, mods, and tweaks played a great role to make a complete package with devices. In this post, we will talk about our 5 Favourite Music Players for Android in 2018. Although there are plenty of other free and paid 3rd party music players available on
5 Favourite Music Players for Android in 2018
1. PowerAudio Free – Music Player | Audio Player
The PowerAudio music player is developed by PowerAudio Team, a third-party app available on Google Play Store. It has been rated 4.3 stars out of 5 based on almost 10,000 users. The application has been installed over 1 million by the Android users and compatible with any Android device. It brings the all-new music experience with a simple interface. You can easily browse songs by albums, artists or playlists based on name alphabet or date or size category. It offers a playlist option with an equalizer setting. The powerful equalizer option does have BassBoost and Virtualizer feature to enhance the audio quality experience.
- Supports all major audio formats (mp3, m4a, wav, aac, amr, ogg etc.)
- Equalizer with various presets
- BassBoost and Virtualizer
- Browse songs by albums, artists, favorites or playlists
- Custom queue
- Detects headphones (auto pause on disconnect)
- Add songs to favorites
- Repeat or shuffle tracks
- Set phone ringtone
- Share media files
- Set Sleep Timer
- And more
2. Dub Music Player – Audio Player & Music Equalizer
This free music player application has been developed by Dub Studio Productions. This app contains ads but compatible with all the Android devices. It is rated 4.6 stars out of 5 based on 3,66,277 users. The application size is 11 MB and has been installed over 10 million times. If you’re a music lover and wants better customization of themes, this app is for you. The Android interface is great in this app and offers so many customizations over audio enhancements.
- Crossfade and Crossfader
- Audio Enhancers
- Audio player for all music formats in your music library
- Beautiful Visual & Stunning Interface
- Offline music player
- Dub Share Feature
- 9 themes (Classic, Material, Studio, Genesis, Gold, Studio Orange, Studio Green, Studio Red, Silver)
- And more
3. Sony | Music Center (SongPal)
The Sony | Music Center (SongPal) is an app from Sony Video & Sound Products Inc. As per as my our concern, this one is the best 3rd party music player among others currently. Though this is a free application and you can easily find it on Play Store, App Store, and on other sites, this one is a beast. If you want to feel the music via earphones, this one is for you. It offers a normal interface but the audio quality is excellent. You will forget about the default Google Play Music application after using Sony | Music Center app.
Don’t know why the app is rated only 4 stars out of 5 based on 27,813 users only. The app has been installed over 1 million times and comes with a good size of 52 MB. You will get the Hi-Res sound quality by this application and you can also connect it to other Sony audio devices to play the music. The SongPal app has been renewed to Sony | Music Center and compatible with most of the Android devices.
- You can playback music including Hi-Res tracks on your smartphone.
- Set Equalizer from App Settings.
- Set Surround (VPT) mode – Studio, Club, Concert Hall. (Feel the Experience)
- Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
- Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive through the network (DLNA).
- Offers Multi-room, Surround, Stereo wirelessly with multiple speakers.
- Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and more.
- This app does not support Atom processor-based mobile devices. (Compatible to limited devices)
- Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
- Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
- Please make sure to update Sony | Music Center to the latest version.
4. BlackPlayer Music Player
The BlackPlayer Music player app is developed by FifthSource company, requires Android 4.1 or above version running devices. The app has been rated 4.5/5 stars based on 1,63,252 users and the app size is 11 MB. The application has been installed over 10 million times. The BlackPlayer is a Free Audio Music player that plays local audios. It’s highly customizable, smooth, and faster with some minimalistic material interface. The app’s animations, interface, and top audio quality bring it our favorite 5 music players list.
- Supports standard local music player files such as MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A etc.
- 5 Band Equalizer, BassBoost, 3D Surround Virtualizer, and Amplifier
- Gapless audio playback, Crossfading, Supports mp3 music player scrobbling
- View & Edit embedded lyrics, supports synchronized .lrc files.
- HD Album cover management, auto, and manual.
- ID3 Tag editor, edit Tracks, Albums, Artists & Genres
- Customizable Themes, fonts, colors, and animations
- Supports Android Auto and Wear OS (previously Android Wear)
- 3 widgets
- Sleep timer (activate in Interface Settings)
5. Pi Music Player – Mp3 Music Player
This is a free music player app by 100Pi Labs, comes in a size of 6.9 MB. It requires Android 4.1 or above version running devices. The app has been installed over 10 million times and rated 4.8/5 stars based on over 8 lakh users. The Pi Music Player offers in-app purchases and contains ads.
- Enhanced Folder view
- Intuitive User Interface
- Secure cross-platform music sharing feature
- Ringtone Cutter
- Built-in 5 Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets
- Audiobooks and Podcasts support
- Swipe to change songs in Play Screen
- Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art
- Sleep Timer
- Widget Support
- Please use Headsets for 3D Reverb Effects to get the best listening experience.
- Some devices may not support 3D Reverb Effects. It depends on the hardware of the device.
- First, 20 application opening will be ad-free.