Download Lineage OS 16 Based On Android 9.0 Pie For OnePlus 2: The official Lineage OS 16 release date is still unknown but unofficial builds have been releasing for many Android devices now. The OnePlus 2 has also received the Lineage OS 16 unofficially.
If you own a OnePlus 2 and want to test the latest features of Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on OnePlus 2 based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on OnePlus 2 (Android 9.0 Pie).
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For OnePlus 2 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known XDA developer OzzysCmAcc is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a OnePlus 2 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On OnePlus 2.
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the OnePlus 2. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your OnePlus 2 has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for OnePlus 2
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On OnePlus 2
- Transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file you want to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on OnePlus 2 by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below