You can now Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5 easily. All you need is to unlock the bootloader of your Galaxy Note 5, to begin with, after that you can get the root access on your Galaxy Note 5 with the help of TWRP Recovery. Gratefully, however, the organization is keeping to its guarantee with simple bootloader unlocking and a developer-friendly device that you can root, install custom ROMs and you can play with several Mods from XDA members and other Android developers.
- You can install custom ROM or custom kernel to unlock more features in your device.
- You can install Xposed Framework to tweak your device.
- Increase battery life and performance by killing background running apps
- You can uninstall Pre-installed (System) Apps.
- You can backup and restore your data easily.
- You can install Mods developed by Android Communities.
In this article, We will guide you how to TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5. Follow the below step by step guide.
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Galaxy Note 5 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Note 5
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are Installed on your PC.(Download Galaxy Note 5 drivers here)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery On Galaxy Note 5 > How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Devices Using Odin
Steps to Root your device via TWRP
- Download the SuperSU zip file and save the file in your device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. As soon as your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Click on “Wipe” in the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to TWRP main menu, Click on “Install” and select SuperSU (zip file) that you saved in your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your SuperSU is successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.