Download and Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 9.0 Pie): If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 4X and want to test the latest features of Android 9.0 Pie then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will first be giving you the basic information which you must know before starting to install the Lineage os 16.
Remember, this build is an early unofficial Lineage OS 16 For Xiaomi Redmi 4X based on Android 9.0 Pie. Very well known XDA developer Wajid is responsible for this ROM. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 4X user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4X has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720P. The Xiaomi Redmi 4X sports a 13 MP rear and a 5 MP front-facing camera. The Xiaomi Redmi 4X runs Android MIUI 8 out of the box and powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB and has 2 GB RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 4X runs on Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
The Lineage OS 16 is based on Android 9.0 Pie source code and The Android 9.0 Pie is the latest version of Android released this year by Google. The Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, Digital Wellbeing, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive battery, Gesture-based navigation, Slices and Adaptive brightness. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 9.0 Pie).
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve.
- This guide is only for the Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Following these steps on any other model might brick your device.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 4X has an unlocked bootloader with a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Finally, we recommend you make a Nandroid backup to ensure any loss of data is taken care of by a backup.
Download Lineage OS 16 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Download and transfer both the GApps and the ROM file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Power your device down, and reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- After the TWRP splash screen shows up, click on Wipe, and swipe to confirm factory reset.
- Once done, navigate back to Install, and locate the ROM file you’ve just transferred.
- Swipe to confirm the flash.
- Do the same for the GApps and any other ZIP file if recommended to flash before the first boot.
- Once done, tap on reboot, and grab a coffee while you’re at it.
The first boot might take a lot of time. But you should be able to enjoy the sweetness of Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X by the end of this tutorial.
For More detailed Guide On Flashing Custom ROM and GApps, head over to the link shared below