How to set an animated background on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & S8/S8+, Samsung has long included a Themes tool on its devices that allows you to change the image and even the icons that are seen on the desktop of the smartphone or tablet you have. One option is to use animated backgrounds that make the use of both the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the Galaxy S8 more attractive.
Animated wallpapers have been on Android since a long time ago, but in some cases because of the resources they consume – this is no longer a problem at present – or simply because it does not fit well in the configuration of the desks have fallen a little into oblivion. But the truth is that it is still an attractive option that is possible to use and that some even ignore that it is possible to use them.
In the new user interface that is included in both the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8, finding the option to select an animated background for the screen – either the desktop or the lock – is not exactly in a simple place to find in the issue choice application. Therefore, we are going to indicate how to choose an option of this type without having to constantly search for the Settings.
How to set an animated background on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & S8/S8+
As we have indicated, what you have to do first is to access the Terminal Settings, something that is as simple as clicking on the icon with that name that exists in the list of applications (the one that has as a representative image a gear ). Once this is done, you simply have to do the following:
- Search the list that appears in the section called Wallpaper and Themes
- Now appreciate the tool in which it is possible to choose between creations that are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and, if applicable, also with the Galaxy S8. It is a store to use, but there are developments that are free and, others, payment
- At the top, to the left, there is a link called View All. Give it use to access an integrated search engine in the development you are running
- You can see all the funds that you have in the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but what you are interested are animated. To choose them independently, click on the icon with three vertical points at the top right, and then choose the unique option that appears ( wallpapers with movement )
- Now you will see a bundle of the ones you have available that may even be created in the PENUP application. Click on the one you want to use and Accept when the device asks you to set it (choosing where you want it to look). You will have finished
You may not have any animated backgrounds on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Galaxy S8. In this case, what we recommend is that you take a tour of the integrated store that we have discussed before and, as you see, there are many options and surely you find some that you find interesting. In addition, in this way, you will be sure that they do not have any problem of compatibility whatsoever with the terminal that you use. Do this, repeat the above steps.
The Samsung is theme store is a great method to customize your device to look the best according to your preference but you do need to tweak around and explore thing to get right what you want. We will be giving more coverage about Samsung Note 8 And S8/S8+ so stayed tuned with us.