Samsung launched two of its newest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S8 which was released first and then the Galaxy Note 8 which was released just about a month ago. The Galaxy Note 8 is the phablet range flagship smartphone from the company whereas the Galaxy S8 is the successor to the Galaxy S7. Talking about the smartphones, both of them have a nearly identical design with the Note8 having a dual camera setup on the back which is absent on the Galaxy S8.
Now, if you want to get the TouchWiz that is present on the Galaxy Note 8 for your Galaxy S8 smartphone then you can follow our guide from below to achieve the same for your device.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery like TWRP installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
Galaxy Note 8 ROM Flashable zip file | Download
Install Galaxy Note 8 ROM on your Galaxy S8
- Make sure you have all the things mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the file mentioned in the Downloads section.
- After that, boot your device in recovery mode by turning off your device and pressing Power + Volume Down buttons at once.
- In TWRP, select install, choose the zip file and swipe to install the zip file
- After installation is complete, wipe cache and reboot your device and the installation of Galaxy Note 8 ROM on your Galaxy S8 should be complete
Make sure to follow each and every step mentioned in this guide properly to achieve success in doing this process. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section below.