WhatsApp is one of the best online chat messaging application in the world right now. Some other chatting applications are out there in the market but people simply fall in love with WhatsApp. Due to the so many useful features, voice calling, video calling, inbuilt money payment system, its increasing popularity. The company has introduced “Delete Message” option a year ago for the users who does typing errors a lot. Now that feature is used by all of us and sometimes it irritates us as well. The option called “Delete for Everyone” allows the app to remove any particular message completely from both ends (sender and receiver). So, in this post, we will mention How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages easily via a third party app.
Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
We often delete some of the important or memorable messages on WhatsApp due to the Delete Message option. And after deleting, we suddenly feel bad or regret that action. But when any user deletes any particular message from the chat, it also deletes from the other end as well. Whether the next person read that deleted message earlier or not, WhatsApp will show “This message was deleted”. That’s painful.
- WhatsApp Beta for Android 2.19.3 coming soon: Fingerprint Authentication, Audio Picker and more
- How to use Picture-in-Picture mode on WhatsApp Web
But still, we can manage to read deleted WhatsApp messages with a simple trick. That’s very easy and time-saving as well. Just follow the below step to see deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Steps to Read Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
- Open the Google Play Store from your device (Android). Search for “Notification History” application and download the app. You can download and install the app directly from here.
- Launch the app and check all the permissions like Accessibility Service and Notification Access.
- Now close the app. (You will only check newly deleted messages) Don’t uninstall the app.
- The application will start tracking records of deleted WhatsApp messages automatically.
- Now whenever anyone deletes any messages which were sent to you, that app will notify you quickly.
- Simply open the Notification History app and you will see the list of deleted messages easily.
- It counts and tracks deleted messages with date, time, number of messages, and obviously contact names.
- You can also save and clear the unnecessary notifications from the app.
- It also counts the notifications which are come from System UI and other applications. So, you won’t miss any of them.