Xiaomi has started the latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM OTA update for Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip) device. The update offers all the new MIUI 10 features like optimized system performance, a few bug fixes, and the latest security patch. If you’re using the Redmi Note 6 Pro, then this guide is for you. You can wait for the official OTA notification or download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro easily. Just follow a few steps given below.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
The MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM can be flashed via both Recovery and Fastboot method. The new version will come with MIUI 10.2.1.0 OEKMIXM and will be rolled out via batches globally. However, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below. But before doing that, make sure to check manually from the device ‘Settings’ > ‘About Phone’ > ‘System updates’, and then ‘Check for Update’. If the official OTA is available for your device, simply install the update. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru.com won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Recovery ROM | Redmi Note 6 Pro
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Fastboot ROM | Redmi Note 6 Pro
OTA v10.0.5.0 to v10.2.1.0 | Redmi Note 6 Pro
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
You May Also Like:
- How to Install MIUI 9 ROM On Xiaomi Devices (Global + China)
- How to Downgrade from MIUI 10 to MIUI 9 on any Xiaomi device – Full Guide