After the launch of OnePlus 7 Pro, it’s now available in the U.S. via T-Mobile. The device is one of the best smartphones made by OnePlus yet for sure. It’s some of the unique features and the flagship-grade specifications as well. In terms of the $669 price segment, the device offers great display, better battery life, great camera, and more. Still, you will find some quality issues for now as compared to the Google Camera. Here in this guide, we will provide you the steps and APK file to download GCam on OnePlus 7 Pro.
Download GCam on OnePlus 7 Pro
recently, the developer Arnova8G2 is now working on the OnePlus 7 Pro dedicated Gcam port. The Google camera port will offer most of the features of the latest Google Pixel 3 camera. It also includes the Night mode.
You can get a Gcam port APK file from the links given below:
- Arnova8G2 Gcam APK – GCam-Arnova8G2-1.3.030119.0645build-6.1.021
- Config file for this Gcam mod – Config1.xml
- OnePlus 7 Pro version 6.2.024 – Download
After downloading the APK file and GCam mod file, follow the instructions given below. You can also download the 6.2.024 version as well.
Steps to install Gcam on OP7 Pro
Installing the Google Camera Port APK file on any Android device is quite simple. You can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the Gcam APK file and Config file for the OnePlus 7 Pro from above.
- After downloading, install the APK file on your device.
- If required, enable Install unknown apps.
- Now, after installing the Gcam app, move the config file to Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs folder via a file manager app. If not available, then create the same folder manually.
- Open the Gcam app and double tap on the blank space near the camera shutter button.
- It will open a dialog box.
- Then tap on the config file which you have moved earlier.
- Select the Restore option.
- Enjoy the Google Camera app.
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the Google Camera app on your device. For any further details, comment down below.