After so many leaks and rumors, OnePlus finally has launched OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro handsets on 14th May 2019. The company also launched OnePlus Bullets Wireless with improved sound quality. The OnePlus 7 Pro sale starts from May 17 on Amazon while the Amazon Prime members can get early access on May 16. The OnePlus 7 Pro is one of the best smartphones made by OnePlus ever as mentioned in the launch event. It comes with a 90Hz Fluid AMOLED curved-edge Quad HD+ display with triple rear camera, selfie pop-up camera. It also features an in-display fingerprint scanner, Dolby ATMOS, Bluelight Filter, Type-C port. Here in this guide, we’ll share with you How to capture screenshots on OnePlus 7/7 Pro smartphone.
The OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro device runs on OxygenOS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie. OnePlus has also included the inbuilt screen recording feature. Now, coming to the main topic, let’s take a look at the possible steps.
When it comes to capturing a screenshot on an Android device, mostly use power and volume down buttons. Here in this guide, we will share with you more ways including the hardware keys how to capture screenshots on OnePlus 7/7 Pro.
01: Physical Key Combination
Most of the Android users prefer the hardware key combinations instead of other shortcuts to take screenshots.
- Open the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds and it will take the screenshot of a whole screen.
- You will be able to view the screenshot to share or edit it.
02: Gesture Swipe Shortcut
- You can take a screenshot via gesture control. Swipe down or up with three fingers together to capture the screen.
- Left or right swipe won’t work.
03: Google Assistant
In order to do this, follow the steps given below:
- Open the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now, just say ‘Ok Google, take a screenshot’ and Google Assistant will do that.
- Then you have to save the screenshot manually.
04: Take a Long Screenshot
If you want to capture long documents or webpages, you need a long screenshot. Check the steps mentioned below:
- After capturing a screenshot, tap on the scrolling screenshot icon on the toolbar menu.
- The screen will automatically start scrolling and take a screenshot of a full page.
- It will take a full screenshot.
Hope this guide will help you to take a screenshot easily. If you have any question, ask in the comments below.