- 1 MORE OF THE DATA SHEET OF THE XIAOMI REDMI 4
- 2 Download’s for MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime
Download and Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Xiaomi is now looking forward to upgrading their phones quite consistently and here we have a news about a new update for Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime. This Update is based upon MIUI 22.214.171.124 and is the stable version of it, So you will not notice any bugs or soo.
The update can be either downloaded via OTA or can be installed manually via our guide below, Which will be very easy to do. The file size is about 1.6GB. This is the same update which Redmi 4X got yesterday.
Datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4, a phone that comes as an evolution of the range offered by the Chinese company for users who are not very demanding but who do not want to miss anything … without having to spend a lot of money. The case is that this model, finished in metal, comes with Android 6.0 and the customary interface MIUI (in this case, the eighth version).
The processor that is integrated into the device is a Snapdragon 625, a model compatible with 64-bit architecture and has eight cores in its interior that work at 2 GHz maximum. The GPU, for its part and as seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4, is an Adreno 506, competent with three-dimensional games. RAM is well resolved since it has 3 GB inside – there is a version with two “gigas” -.
Compatible with LTE networks, this model comes with a battery of 4,100 mAh, which is fine since the hardware is undemanding (the component is fast recharge). The integrated screen as seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 is 5 inches, with a Full HD resolution and 2.5D finish, which improves its appearance because the side edges have a slight curvature.
MORE OF THE DATA SHEET OF THE XIAOMI REDMI 4
The internal storage comes in two variants: 16 or 32 GB, but in both cases, it is possible to increase it by using microSD cards of up to 128 “gigas”. This is placed in one of the spaces of the tray for SIM since the terminal as seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the Dual type. By the way, in the connectivity, there is no lack of usual antennas, such as WiFi or Bluetooth.
Finally, it is necessary to comment that the cameras of the device, as it is seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4., are of 13 and 5 megapixels, in both cases with the opening of F: 2.2. In the first case, PDAF is included and the recording is of a maximum quality of 1080p. A good model that evolves in an important way and that, due to its good quality/price ratio, is a very interesting option that does not lack a fingerprint reader.
Download’s for MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update for Redmi 4 Prime – Recovery ROM
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Redmi 4 Prime – Fastboot ROM
- The firmware is only for Redmi 4X Indian variant and you should not try it on any other Huawei device because it might brick the device.
- You should have the bootloader of your Redmi 4X unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of device data as everything will be wiped out during the process.
- Keep the battery charge to 60% at least to prevent accidental shutdown.
TheDroidGuru will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device while executing the following step and hence, you should proceed at your own risk.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Method 1: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 Recovery ROM
- Download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable recovery ROM For your device from the download section above.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi device with your PC/laptop.
- Now Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Now go to updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done!! Your Xiaomi device should boot into the latest MIUI ROM.
Method 2: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool in your PC/laptop.
- Now download the MIUI 8 Stable Fastboot ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Next, Connect your Xiaomidevice to PC/computer via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path (address) on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path which you just copied
- Then click on the ‘Refresh‘ button.Your device should be recognized automatically
- After that click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Your Xiaomi Device
- The Firmware Flashing should be started, wait until the installation is done
- Your device will automatically boot into the latest Updated MIUI Firmware, once the flashing process is completed.
If you have any question or suggestion related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below