- 1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- 2 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 Downloads
- 3 How To Flash / Install MIUI 9 Chinese Stable ROM On Xiaomi Devices
Download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Today has recently announced its rollout for MIUI 9 update on across all the devices which are launched in India after from 2015 to 2017. And expectedly Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has started receiving the MIUI 9 Stable Rom with many new added features which we will discuss below.
As reported by many users, the update has started hitting via OTA and can be installed with just a click, But if you have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and still didn’t got the MIUI 9 update yet, Well don’t worry the manual installation process is very simple and can be easily done
Some of the features you need to watch out for after installing MIUI 9 ROM are overall new design, handy shortcuts on the lock screen, split screen and image feature search to distinguish images by keywords.
The new Smart Assistant feature will let you search anything and you can find it just by swiping the home screen to the right. There will be useful widgets like Apple’s Spotlight feature. It is needless to say that battery and device performance will be significantly better. There will be three new themes as well. The latest security patch of Android 7.0 Nougat is also included to prevent various ransomware attacks.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
One of the novelties of the smartphone is that the processor that is included inside is a Snapdragon 625, it jumps to 4 GB with the option of finding a variant of lower capacity.
The screen is 5.5 inches, so you have to consider this model as a phablet, but it is not especially large as seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. The panel is IPS type, with a resolution of 1080p, which allows it to exceed 400 dpi density. Compatible with LTE networks, the device offers interesting options such as Dual WiFi in what has to do with connectivity. It has 4,100 mAh (with fast recharge included). By the way, it does not lack reader of footprints in its back part.
The main camera of the Xiami is 13 megapixels, with an aperture of F: 2.0 and PDAF. Record at 1080p quality and, in what has to do with the front, it stays at 5 Mpx, so they are not at all bad selfies.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 Downloads
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
Note: This firmware update should only be flashed on devices which are from the Chinese region, Also if you are flashing this update make sure your device has at least 60% of battery available otherwise if while flashing the update it gets lower down, It might lead to brick your device.
- The firmware is only for Xiaomi Mi 6 Chinese Variant and you should not try it on any other Huawei device because it might brick the device.
- You should have the bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi 6 unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of device data as everything will be wiped out during the process.
- Keep the battery charge to 60% at least to prevent accidental shutdown.
TheDroidGuru will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device while executing the following step and hence, you should proceed at your own risk.
How To Flash / Install MIUI 9 Chinese Stable ROM On Xiaomi Devices
Method 1: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 Recovery ROM
- Download the MIUI 9 Chinese stable recovery ROM For your device from the download section above.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi device with your PC/laptop.
- Now Move the MIUI 9 Chinese Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Now go to updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done!! Your Xiaomi device should boot into the latest MIUI ROM.
Method 2: Flashing / Installing MIUI 9 FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool in your PC/laptop.
- Now download the MIUI 9 Stable Fastboot ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 9 Chinese Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Next, Connect your Xiaomidevice to PC/computer via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path (address) on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path which you just copied
- Then click on the ‘Refresh‘ button.Your device should be recognised automatically
- After that click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Your Xiaomi Device
- The Firmware Flashing should be started, wait until the installation is done
- Your device will automatically boot into the latest Updated MIUI Firmware, once the flashing process is completed.
If you have any question or suggestion related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂