Download and Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4x, It was quite known that Xiaomi’s budget line up Redmi 4X series will soon get the MIUI 184.108.40.206 update, But it all happened until today, This update was quite necessarily needed by users as many reported bug and optimization fixes have been taken place into it.
This Xiaomi Redmi 4X update is a Stable stock Rom so everything is working fine, Its hitting to users in the Indian region, And if for some reason you haven’t got it yet, You can download it manually which we will show you below on How-To do it very easily.
Datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X a model that has no aspirations to be the most powerful on the market but it is very complete. Finished in metal and compatible with LTE networks (Ct.6), this model comes with the MIUI personalization that runs above Android Marshmallow. The lowest average range is its clear place in the market.
The two essential components of this model are a Qualcomm processor and a RAM that oscillates between 2 and 3 GB. The SoC, in particular, is the Snapdragon 435, an element with eight cores in its interior and that is compatible with Cortex-A53 architecture. By the way, that inside this component that works at 1.4 GHz, as seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X, there is an Adreno 505 GPU.
The screen of the smartphone is 5 inches, which allows proper use with only one hand. Of course, the resolution does not allow you to exceed 300 dpi of pixel density since this is placed for your IPS panel in 720p. In what has to do with storage, two are options that can be seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X: 16 and 32 GB, depending on the integrated RAM.
The battery that is integrated is 4,100 mAh, a charge that does not exceed 9 millimeters thick and, fortunately, is accompanied by rapid charging. The connectivity is very complete since it does not lack FM radio or the possibility of using two SIM cards in parallel. By the way, as can be seen in the datasheet of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X, this model is not missing the fingerprint reader.
Finally, we must indicate that it includes cameras of 13 and 5 megapixels, rear, and front respectively. The first includes PDAF and, yes, both are capable of recording with Full HD quality. A complete smartphone that is not missing almost walks and has the virtue of having a “heart” of Qualcomm inside.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Note: This firmware update should only be flashed on devices which are from the Indian region, Also if you are flashing this update make sure your device has at least 60% of battery available otherwise if while flashing the update it gets lower down, It might lead to brick your device.
- The firmware is only for Redmi 4X Indian variant and you should not try it on any other Huawei device because it might brick the device.
- You should have the bootloader of your Redmi 4X unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of device data as everything will be wiped out during the process.
- Keep the battery charge to 60% at least to prevent accidental shutdown.
TheDroidGuru will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device while executing the following step and hence, you should proceed at your own risk.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Method 1: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 Recovery ROM
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable recovery ROM For your device from the download section above.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi device with your PC/laptop.
- Now Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Now go to updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will be initiated, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done!! Your Xiaomi device should boot into the latest MIUI ROM.
Method 2: Flashing / Installing MIUI 8 FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool in your PC/laptop.
- Now download the MIUI 8 Stable Fastboot ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Next, Connect your Xiaomidevice to PC/computer via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path (address) on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path which you just copied
- Then click on the ‘Refresh‘ button.Your device should be recognised automatically
- After that click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on Your Xiaomi Device
- The Firmware Flashing should be started, wait until the installation is done
- Your device will automatically boot into the latest Updated MIUI Firmware, once the flashing process is completed.
If you have any question or suggestion related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below