- 1 LineageOS 16 for Poco F1 (Unofficial)
- 1.1 RelatedPosts
- 1.2 Nokia 8 receiving Android Pie Beta update
- 1.3 Xiaomi Mi A1 rolls out Android 9 Pie update officially
- 1.4 Google Play Store removes 22 Apps, generated fake ad clicks
- 1.5 iOS 12.1.1 Update Rolling Out, Brings Haptic Touch to iPhone XR
- 1.6 What’s Working and What’s Not Working
- 2 LineageOS 16 for Poco F1 Download Link
The Android 9.0 Pie based unofficial LineageOS 16 for Poco F1 device released. That LineageOS 16 is much improved and smoother than the previous generation LineageOS 15.1 for the Poco F1, but the XDA Developers team are still working on it. One of the XDA senior member abhishek987 recently shared the unofficial build of LineageOS 16 for the Xiaomi Poco F1 handset.
LineageOS 16 for Poco F1 (Unofficial)
The build is in beta mode now and there are several bugs on that custom ROM, still, you can call it as a stable version and use it because most of the main features are working well. The custom ROM includes all the features and options of Android Pie version properly and it can be used without any Google applications (if any). Though the Poco F1 gets the Android 9 Pie update with this custom ROM, it could take a couple of months to be more refined and polished. Now Root Poco F1 is also possible as developers have already released TWRP recovery for the device.
What’s Working and What’s Not Working
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- IR Camera
LineageOS 16 for Poco F1 Download Link
- Download the latest build and GApps.
- Reboot to recovery mode.
- Flash the latest build and GApps from the source location (ADB sideload if you are encrypted or use external sd card).
- Reboot and enjoy.
XDA:DevDB Information [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][beryllium] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1 Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/ android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845 ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x Version Information Status: Stable Stable Release Date: 2018-10-03 Created: 2018-10-03 Last Updated: 2018-10-03