Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro devices via MIUI 10 Global Beta. The OTA update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and is available for all the variants as Global Beta ROM 9.3.25. Just follow the guide to download and install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro (MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM).
The Android Pie features Digital Wellbeing, App Slices, App Timer, Recent UI, Notifications, Swipe Gesture Navigation, and more. It also enhances the Adaptive Battery and Brightness option.
Download and Install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro (MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM)
The MIUI Global Beta 9.3.25 ROM has been rolling out to the Redmi Note 5 Pro devices. If you’re running the MIUI Global Beta ROM, the OTA update will receive soon. If you don’t want to wait for a long, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below. But before doing that, make sure to check manually from the device Settings > About Phone > System updates, and then Check for Update. If the official OTA is available for your device, simply install the update. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
- MIUI Global Beta 9.3.25 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro | Download
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
How to Install MIUI Global Beta 9.3.25 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Redmi 6A.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select Choose Update Package.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done!
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.