- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 Download Redmi Note 6 Pro Stock Wallpapers in Full HD+ Resolution
- 3 Nokia 8 receiving Android Pie Beta update
- 4 Xiaomi Mi A1 rolls out Android 9 Pie update officially
- 5 Google Play Store removes 22 Apps, generated fake ad clicks
- 6 How to Install Android 9.0 (P) On the Moto Z?
Google has already released some developer preview builds of upcoming Android version, Android 9.0 (P). The stable build of Android 9.0 (P) is also releasing in few months. All the Pixel devices will be getting the Official stable build of Android P 9.0.
But there is a non-pixel phone which has received the Android 9.0 ROM. Yes, you heard it right.XDA Recognized Developer erfanoabdi has shared the Android P ROM for the Motorola Moto Z. He took the official Android 9.0 Firmware of Google Pixel XL and modified it.
The Ported ROM worked on the Moto Z, but there were loads of bugs. He started fixing the bugs and finally, all the major bugs have been fixed and he has shared the ROM file on Xda.
Note: Don’t try to install this modified firmware on any other device. This is only made for Moto Z
How to Install Android 9.0 (P) On the Moto Z?
You have to flash the ported firmware just like any other Custom ROM. Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked. A working TWRP should be installed on your device so that you can flash it via TWRP recovery.
What Is Working?
- Camera both with flash
Now Working So far
- Secondary Sim in dual sim devices
- Flashlight toggle
Share your thoughts in the comment section down below