- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 3 How to Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 4 How to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9 Pie)
- 5 How to Download and install OxygenOS Android Pie Beta on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Ported)
- 6 Galaxy S8 Lite Leaked Specifications
Another Samsung device has made its way to TENAA and the FCC with the model number SM-G8750. The device which appeared on these sites seems to be a smaller brother of Samsung Galaxy S8. It has the same design in a smaller body.
We are not sure about the name of the device but looking at the design which appeared on TENAA, it looks like Galaxy S8 Lite. Samsung has a wide range of mobiles. The leaked specifications suggest that it is going to be a higher midrange device.
Galaxy S8 Lite Leaked Specifications
According to the TENAA, the SM-G8750 will have 5.8-inch infinity display with a resolution of 2220 x 1080p. It will be powered by Octa-core CPU clocking at 2.2GHz or 1.9GHz.It will be coming up with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU and Adreno 512 GPU. It will have 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage along with micro SD (supports up to 256GB)
The supposed, Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite will sport a 16-megapixel camera on the rear side and many are claiming that it will have the same quality as Galaxy S8. It will feature an 8-megapixel camera with a wide-angle lens. The phone will come with Android 8.0 Oreo. The battery is expected to be 3300mAh. It will have quick charging and all other connectivity features.
So what do you think about the device, share in the comment section down below 🙂