OxygenOS 4.5.1 on OnePlus 3 and 3T: OnePlus has released another update for OnePlus 3 and 3T. OnePlus is well known for bringing the latest updates and new features to their users. This, not an major update, it is packed with General bug fixes and optimizations. Though it is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Oxygen OS 4.5.1 For OnePlus 3/3T is now rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are on the previous version of OxygenOS 4.5.0. This is an incremental update which rolls out in phase manner. The update may take few weeks to reach all corner of the world. The fast and best way to get the OTA update is to remain on the Stock firmware. You can also manually check for updates in Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If you don’t want to wait for OTA, then you can follow the below step by step guide to manually install Oxygen OS 4.5.1 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
What is included in Oxygen OS 4.5.1 On OnePlus 3/3T:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 and 3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 OTA for OnePlus 3 – Coming Soon..
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon..
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon..
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.5.1 On OnePlus 3 and 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3 or 3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.1 Firmware for Oneplus 3 or 3T and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.5.1 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.5.1.:)