- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 0.3 How to Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 0.4 How to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9 Pie)
- 0.5 How to Download and install OxygenOS Android Pie Beta on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Ported)
- 1 Oxygen OS 5.1.4 update Changelog:
OnePlus releases another new update to OnePlus 5 and 5T devices. The Oxygen OS 5.1.4 brings July security patch update, camera improvement, battery efficiency, and some general bug fixes. However, the update includes added group messaging feature via OTA. Recently, OnePlus released the Oxygen OS open beta 13 and 11 version to these two devices with project treble support. The OnePlus 5 and 5T device running on Android 8.1 Oreo.
The latest update size is around 1.6GB (1609MB) and you can download it via OTA update. But this update is currently available to some of the users as a beta update.
Oxygen OS 5.1.4 update Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch to July 1, 2018
- Added sleep standby battery optimization (Settings -> Battery -> Battery optimization -> Advanced optimization -> Sleep standby optimization)
- Improved photo clarity
- Added Group Messaging
- General bug fixes
Note – OnePlus have introduced the sleep standby battery optimization feature in this version of Oxygen OS, which should help the users to get more battery juice for a full day.
Go to Settings > Battery > battery optimization > tap on the three dots > select Advanced optimization > choose ‘Sleep Standby optimization’.
When this setting is turned on, the system will intelligently identify the users’ sleep pattern based on the phone usage. Then the handset will automatically be turned off the network during the specific periods of time to reduce the power consumption. Even the phone sleep mode will automatically be turned off in the morning to notify all the notifications during sleep mode.
Please Note – The update will be available to some of the specific users and will be rolled out globally within a few days after fixing all the bugs. So the VPN service won’t work until the official OTA released for everyone, because it isn’t based for region specific. If in case you’re facing any issues or want to ask something else, you can always put your feedback here.