MIUI is one of the most popular and widely used by users Android ROM over custom skin all over the world. The MIUI ROM is developed for customizations, look & design, and a lot of interesting features than a stock Android. It’s loved by the users and developers for a few years and there so many Custom ROMs available for Xiaomi devices. Xiaomi understands customers better and their needs. That’s why the company provides Global Stable and Global Beta versions to take care of the consumer needs and system stability. Currently, the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.5.16 released for some of the devices. You can download and install the update either automatically or manually on your device. Here in this article, we will share with you all the download links.
While MIUI Global Beta ROM released on a weekly/monthly basis, the beta version offers newly added features to the beta testers for complete user experience. After that the MIUI Stable ROM users get a stable and polished version update focused on the stability of features with major Android/Security Patch updates.
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM Supported Devices:
Here is the list of all MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM supported devices mentioned below:
- MI MAX/Prime
- Redmi 5A
- Redmi Note 4X
- MI MAX 2
- Redmi Y1 / Lite
- Redmi Note 5
- MI MIX 2
- Redmi Y2
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Poco F1
- Redmi 6
- Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
Steps to upgrade to MIUI Developer ROM
- Keep a back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI.
- MIUI Global Stable ROM users, please upgrade to MIUI Developer ROM via the fastboot method (download fastboot ROM from here).
- MIUI Global Beta ROM users, if your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before doing anything – from here.
- How to flash MIUI on any Xiaomi device via fastboot method – full guide.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.5.16: Full Changelog
- Lock screen, Status bar, Notification shade:
- Fixed: Screen lock prompt wasn’t displayed correctly in landscape orientation
- Fixed: Battery icons were displayed incorrectly
- Optimized: In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Game Speed Booster:
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on.
- You can restrict opening Notification shade while playing games.
- Mi MIX 2 Global – 9.5.16- 9.0
- Redmi Note 6 Pro GLOBAL – 9.5.16- 9.0
- Redmi 6 Pro IN – 9.5.16- 9.0
- POCO F1 GLOBAL – 9.5.16- 9.0
- Redmi Note 5 Pro – 9.5.16- 9.0
- Redmi 5 Global – 9.5.16- 8.1
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A Global – 9.5.16- 8.1
- Redmi 6 – 9.5.16- 8.1
- Redmi 6A – 9.5.16- 8.1
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 lite – 9.5.16- 7.1
- Redmi Y1 – 9.5.16- 7.1
- MI MAX 2 Global – 9.5.16- 7.1
- Redmi 4X Global – 9.5.16- 7.1
The above-mentioned devices are eligible to get the update. You can get all the recovery and fastboot ROM download links from here.
Credit: Mi Community