Call of Duty Mobile Beta for Android has started rolling out. The company started accepting pre-registrations for the same back in March this year and now the closed beta of the game is available for the beta testers in selected countries such as India. This is one of the most popular battle royale games in FPS game category. Activision has revealed some of its new features officially.
Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty Mobile features for the Android platform.
Call of Duty Mobile Beta for Android Features:
Call of Duty has been confirmed with some of the new features, including a bunch of multiplayer modes which are mentioned below:
- Team Deathmatch
The Free-for-all mode supports 8 players while the rest of the game modes support a total of 10 players every match. It can be updated in the future with PC game modes like Search & Destroy and Kill Confirmed modes.
More from Call of Duty:
- Call of Duty Mobile game is coming as an online battle royale for Android and iOS
- How to Download Call of Duty Mobile Android Beta APK File
Players can select the holding points of each weapon by default. For example, shotguns can be set to focus on hip-fire by default, while the rifles can be set to ADS (aim down sights) by default. Additionally, players can customize their aiming sensitivity from the settings. Players can also set graphic details, characters, costumes, as well.
There are a total of 7 maps available to play the game modes, such as:
- Crossfire: Small desert town, good for shotgun-based gameplay
- Standoff: Set in the border town between China and Kyrgyzstan
- Crash: Features blind corners and great sniping spots
- Killhouse: Great for small teams, set in a warehouse interior
- Firing Range: Set in Cuba, this map will be a house to hectic domination games
Currently, the game is only available for Android devices and soon it will be active for iOS as well. If users have pre-registered for the game previously and haven’t received any mail from the company yet, just wait. Keep waiting, as the company will enroll all the beta testers more within a few weeks. The registration rolls out for Call of Duty: Mobile game will be done via batches. If the game offers nice graphics and smooth controls with new features in every update, it can compete with Fortnite or PUBG Mobile in the future.