Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 device. The new MIUI 10 brings improved performance, new notification style, new recent menu, Image search, a smart assistant and more. However, the latest update is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo version. The OTA update is rolling out to the Mi 6 device in batches. So, it will take some time to receive globally. However, you can download and install MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6 manually.
Download MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6
The new update build number is MIUI 10.3.4.0.OCAMIXM for Global Version is rolling out via OTA update. It comes with 1.7GB in size and brings so many system improvements and bug fixes. Once the OTA will be available for your IMEI series, users will receive the notification pop up for download and install. You can manually check for the update from the device Settings > About Phone > System update > Check for update. You can also Download the MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6 handset.
MIUI 10.3.4.0 for Mi 6 Update Changelogs:
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lock screen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
- MIUI 10.3.4.0 Recovery ROM for Mi 6 | Download
- MIUI 10.3.4.0 Fastboot ROM for Mi 6 | Download [Coming Soon]
- Mi 6 MIUI 10.3.4.0 OTA ROM | Download
- The Firmware files are only for the Xiaomi Mi 6. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
How to Install MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into the downloaded_rom folder of your internal storage of Mi 6.
- Open the Updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select Choose Update Package.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device id listed.
- Now click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.