Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro devices officially. The OTA update is based on Android 9 Pie which brings all the latest Pie features including MIUI 10 features, optimizes system performance, and more. The update also brings the upgraded Android security patch with few bug fixes. Just follow the guide to download and install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Download and Install MIUI 9.4.11 Pie Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
The MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM OEIMIXM can be flashed via Recovery mode by downloading the OTA file from below. A couple of months ago, Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM via batches. However, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below. But before doing that, make sure to check manually from the device Settings > About Phone > System updates, and then Check for Update. If the official OTA is available for your device, simply install the update. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
- MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM Pie for Redmi Note 5 Pro | Recovery ROM Download
- MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable Fastboot ROM for Note 5 Pro | Download [Coming Soon]
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie Firmware on Note 5 Pro
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select Choose Update Package.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now, proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now, connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now, click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done! Happy flashing.
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.