Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 ROM for Redmi Note 3 device. The new MIUI 10 brings improved performance, new notification style, new recent menu, Image search, a smart assistant and more. The OTA update is rolling out to the Redmi Note 3 devices in batches. So, it will take some time to receive globally. However, you can download MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 on Redmi Note 3 manually and install it.
Download MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 on Mi Note 3
The new update is MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 and is rolling out via OTA update and runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Once the OTA will be available for your IMEI series, users will receive the notification pop up for download and install. You can manually check for the update from the device Settings > About Phone > System update > Check for update. You can also Download Mi Note 3 MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 Recovery ROM from below.
As we all know that Android 9 Pie is the 9th iteration of the Google Android platform. it brings so many features and system improvements as well. Some of the main features are mentioned here. It includes Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Battery and Brightness, Navigation Swipe Gesture, Recent UI, Settings UI, App Slices, App Timer, etc. It also offers a new Notification panel, Lock Screen, Volume Slider, improved security features, etc.
MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 Recovery ROM for Mi Note 3 | Download
- This Firmware file is only for the Mi Note 3. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- TheDroidGuru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
How to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.5.30 on Mi Note 3
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery Beta ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Mi Note 3.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select ‘Choose Update Package’.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now, proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.