Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update: After Galaxy S9 ( Global Variant), now the Galaxy Note 8 has started getting the April 2018 security Patch update.It is great to see that Samsung has been providing regular patch updates to its devices.
The update comes with Google’s latest April 2018 security patch which was released by Google in April 2018.The Update is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo.This update comes with build number N950FXXU3CRD7.It brings many many bug fixes and stability improvements to the device
You should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also.We highly recommend users to Update their Galaxy Note 8 to N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update.If you haven’t received the update yet and want to manually Install Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update, then follow the given instruction below.
Update Galaxy Note 8 To N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update (From settings)
If you are using the version of Galaxy Note 8 (G960F), then you may have already received the update.You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
About Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRD7 Update
- Android version: 8.0
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2018
- Baseband version: N950FXXU3CRD7
- Region: Global
- Network: Unlocked
Download Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update
- Not available will be updated soon.
How To Install Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRD7 April 2018 Security Patch Update (OTA)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Bixby (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update on your Galaxy Note 8