Download and Install Unlocked Galaxy S9 G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update: Samsung has started rolling out a new update to this current flagship, the Galaxy S9 SM-G960F.This is an incremental update and currently released in some regions.
The update comes with Google’s latest April 2018 security patch which was released by Google in April 2018.The Update is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo.This update comes with build number G960FXXS1ARD1.It brings many many bug fixes and stability improvements to the device
You should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also.We highly recommend users to Update their Galaxy S9 to G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update.If you haven’t received the update yet and want to manually Install Galaxy S9 G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update, then follow the given instruction below.
Update Unlocked Galaxy S9 To G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update (From settings)
If you are using the unlocked version of Galaxy S9 (G960F), then you may have already received the update.You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
About Galaxy S9 G960FXXS1ARD1 Update
- Android version: 8.0
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2018
- Baseband version: G960FXXS1ARD1
- Region: Global
- Network: Unlocked
Download Galaxy S9 G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update
- Download G960FXXS1ARD1 | sammobile (Germany)
How To Install Galaxy S9 G960FXXS1ARD1 April 2018 Security Patch Update (OTA)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Bixby (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update on your Galaxy S9