Motorola Moto G5 Plus which is a mid-range smartphone that came out in earlier this year faced many issues. The users were unhappy to get such a product from Motorola which is rated highly by mid-range smartphone users. One of the primary problems was poor voice call quality and the second one is regarding VoLTE. Poor voice call quality made the smartphone almost useless and Motorola was losing its reputation and loyal users. To amend the situation, Verizon has finally rolled out an OTA update for its Motorola G5 Plus smartphones. This OTA update will fix all the issues reported by users and the software version is NPN25.137.43-5.
The update has been rolled out and you would receive it soon if you have not already. In case you cannot wait that long, then you can go ahead and download the update manually from the following link. This will resolve all the issues you might be having with your Moto G5 Plus and you can make voice calls using your device like it should be.
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Step up ADB & Fastboot On Your Computer.
- Download and install Drivers for Motorola if your device is not recognised by Computer
- This Update is only for Moto G5 Plus
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may damage your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Download Moto G5 Plus NPN25.137.43-5 Update
How To Install Moto G5 Plus NPN25.137.43-5 Update (Verizon)
Download the firmware update file and save that in the ADB folder.Now follow the guide linked below to install the update.
After installing the update, give your device a reboot to see the changes and errors fixed. Now, you will be able to enjoy voice calling feature flawlessly.