Today in this guide, We gonna show you How to download and install Moto G5 Plus stock firmware. If your device is facing bootloop issues or you bricked your device then this article will help you in unbricking your device and also in fixing bootloop issue. Installing Stock ROM will make your device new just like it was when you purchased it first also installing stock firmware will fix each and every issue. Today we are going to share the full in-depth guide on how to restore stock firmware on Moto G5 Plus. Install Moto G5 Plus Stock Firmware
Storing stock firmware will make the android like it was when you purchased it. The process of installing Moto G5 Plus stock firmware is very easy even if you have never installed stock firmware on any device, you will not face any issue. Installing stock firmware will fix issues like Lags, Bootloop, etc. Install Moto G5 Plus Stock Firmware
TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Step up ADB & Fastboot On Your Computer.
Mac Guide > How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Download and install Drivers for Motorola if your device is not recognised by Computer
- This Update is only for Moto G5 Plus
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may damage your device. TheDroidGuru.com is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Restore Stock Firmware On Moto G5 Plus
- First of all download the stock nougat firmware from the download section.
- Now download ADB and Fastboot and setup it in your PC.
- Copy nougat firmware and paste the firmware file on the same folder in ADB and Fastboot.
- Now open the CMD window in ADB and Fastboot folder, to open command window from ADB folder, press and hold Shift key and right-click on an empty space
- Boot your device into bootloader mode by pressing and holding volume down button.
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Now open the flashstock.bat script it will automatically add all the script.
- You also can type one by one, here is script below:
mfastboot oem fb_mode_set mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img mfastboot flash dsp adspso.bin mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase cache mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase customize mfastboot erase clogo mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear mfastboot reboot
If you have any queries related to this, then ask in the comment section.