In this guide, we will share with you the steps to capture a screenshot on Moto Z4. The Moto Z4 is a good device in terms of the price and specifications. The device is priced at $499.99 which supports the Moto Mod connectivity as well. Though the handset doesn’t have any extra or unique features like other flagship devices. The Moto Z4 is completely value-for-money device with 5G Moto mod, 25MP selfie camera, pure Android, and more. It’s necessary to know the details on how to take screenshots on this device easily.
All the mentioned steps are quite easy and useful for most of the situations. You will simply do the job without any hassle or extra effort.
Steps to capture a screenshot on Moto Z4
Check out the four possible and easy ways to take a screenshot on the Moto Z4 mentioned below:
01. Power+Volume Down Button
Most of us normally use the traditional physical buttons on our devices to capture a screenshot.
- Open the screen which you want to capture.
- Now, Press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together at the same time until your device takes a screenshot.
- The screenshot animation will appear and you will be able to see the preview of the image and edit or delete it as well.
- Later, you can find all the screenshots in the file manager or gallery app easily under the Screenshots folder.
02. Swipe Gesture Settings
Gestures are the future of technology and especially in mobile usability. As we all know that swipe gesture control is now a trend and very useful to perform a task. You can also set the swipe gesture settings on your Moto Z4 to capture a screenshot.
- Open the screen which you want to capture a screenshot.
- Now just swipe up or down with three fingers on the screen and the screenshot will be saved.
- You will find the captured screenshot images easily from the device storage. Now, share it or edit it according to your preference.
03. Via Google Assistant
Google Assistant can also take screenshots on your voice command if your hands are not free and Assistant is enabled on your device.
- Open the screen that you want to take capture.
- Now, if the Assistant is enabled then only say “Okay Google, take a screenshot” and Assistant will do the task within a couple of seconds.
- Now, the screenshot image will appear and you need to save it manually.
04. Scrolling Screenshot
It’s another option of taking a screenshot. It is mostly useful for long pdf or webpages.
- Take a screenshot using hardware keys or swipe down gesture > now, tap on the scroll capture button.
- The scrolling screenshot will capture of the full page.
- In order to stop the scrolling screenshot, just tap on the screen.
- Now, your screenshot is captured and you’re ready to use it.
We assume that this guide will help you a lot when you want to take a screenshot on your Moto Z4 device. You can comment down below about your queries.