- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2 based on Android 9.0 Pie (How to)
- 0.3 What are the compatible Android devices with Fortnite Game? (2018 Dec)
- 0.4 How to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Poco F1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 0.5 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 1 Download and Install Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Apps [Samsung Experience 9.0 Apps]
Download and Install Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Apps [Samsung Experience 9.0 Apps], Samsung apps are quite fun and good features loaded and with very new update they get a better novelty to task good in day to day performance, But as it’s Samsung and Not google, Their apps are only linited to their device and also they came preety late with the updates.
So, Today we will show you some of the Samsung experience 9.0 apps which have been ported from Galaxy S8 firmware to the Samsung devices running Android 7.0 nougat or higher. This thing has been made possible by XDA Members Albe96 and gigative.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus was launched by the company with the bezel-less design which has now been seen in almost every other flagship smartphone that was launched later. This smartphone also comes with a curved display same as the Galaxy S7 of last year. Now, we have known that the latest update for Android has been released by Google which has been named as Android 8.0 Oreo and is available for all the Pixel and Nexus devices around the world.
The screen of the Galaxy S8 plus is 6.2 inches while S8 has 5.2 inch, With QHD + resolution (2960 x 1440 pixels), the pixel density reaches 597 PPI. This component has no curvature on its sides in the style of Galaxy Edge and is a SuperAMOLED type panel. The processor Galaxy S8 plus is a SoC Exynos 8895 of eight cores operating at 2.3 GHz, among the features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 plus, the integrated RAM is 4 GB and 64GB of On-Board Storage, which can be expanded through microSD card.
The cameras integrated into the terminal are 12 megapixels for the main, which includes an optical stabilizer, option to work with files in RAW format and aperture F: 1.7, with the possibility of recording at 4K. The front camera is 8 MP, with the same aperture and recording at 1080p. The built-in battery in the Samsung Galaxy S8 reaches 3,000 mAh, including this component wireless and fast recharge support. Regarding connectivity, the options are advanced since it is compatible with Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi Dual Band and, in addition, it does not lack USB type C port. Apart, and as seen in the technical sheet that is below, has support for Gigabit LTE Cat 16 connections.
Download and Install Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Apps [Samsung Experience 9.0 Apps]
If you want to replace all the existing apps for your Samsung Device, then here below we leave you the package file to download all the Samsung Experience 9.0 apps, Which is in .zip file format and you have to just extract it and install the apks of the apps you want.
Or you are interested in individual apps and do not want to download all, Then here below we leave you the list of the apps, Just as before simply click on the link to download them and extract in your Samsung device and install the apk.
- DApps edge 3.3.13 “”
- Bixby Global Action 1.0.07.0
- Bixby Home 2.1.03.3
- Bixby Service 1.0.08.8
- Bixby Vision 1.4.02.5
- Bixby Voice 22.214.171.124
- Bixby Voice wake-up .0.11.4
- Calculator 126.96.36.199
- Camera 7.5.62 “”
- Device security 5.0.41
- EasyLauncher 6.0.06
- Edge Screen_3.3.11“”
- Email 5.0.00.14
- Galaxy Apps 188.8.131.52
- Game Launcher_2.3.08.0
- Live Wallpaper Picker_8.0.0
- My Files 184.108.40.2061
- Record screen 2.1.37
- Samsung Internet 7.0.00.21
- Samsung Keyboard 3.1.00.14
- Samsung Notes 2.1.00.3
- TouchWiz home 9.0.01.1
- Video Player 220.127.116.11
- Video 1.4.02.3
- Voice Recorder 21.0.00.01
- Wallpapers 3.5.00.10
- Weather Forecast_18.104.22.168
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Apps on Samsung Devices
- First go to Settings menu.
- Select lock screen and security and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Now Download the apps which you want to install.
- Click on the app to install normally.
Rooted Users (If app not installed normally)
- Download the app you need to install and save it to phone’s internal storage.
- Open a file manager app like ES File Explorer.
- Go to the root directory and open System folder.
- Go to system/priv-app/(replace the apk file with existing one)
- Go to properties of the app and change permissions to rw-r-r (0644)
How to install Samsung Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Fonts
- Extract new Galaxy S8 Oreo fonts zip.
- Copy all the new “.ttf” files to system/fonts
- Set correct permissions.
- Reboot to system.
These are all the Download Galaxy Apps from Samsung Experience 9.0 which are available for now. We will share the more apps as soon as it will be available, until then Download Download Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Apps and share it with your friends.