Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 commonly known as Poco F1 has received the latest MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global stable ROM update. Here we will be sharing the OTA file as well as the full firmware file so users can manually install the update.
Download MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM For Poco F1
Xiaomi’s Poco F1 is one of the first devices to receive the update and now the Pocophone is getting the same update. The ROM is rolling out as an OTA and as it is a Global stable version, it will be available across the globe. The new version will come with MIUI 10.2.2.0 PEJMIXM and will be rolled out via batches globally. However, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below. But before doing that, make sure to check manually from the device ‘Settings’ > ‘About Phone’ > ‘System updates‘, and then ‘Check for Update’. If the official OTA is available for your device, simply install the update. Otherwise, follow the step given below.
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Poco F1. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru.com won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Poco F1.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select “Choose Update Package”.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done!
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.