- 1 RelatedPosts
- 2 Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2 based on Android 9.0 Pie (How to)
- 3 What are the compatible Android devices with Fortnite Game? (2018 Dec)
- 4 How to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Poco F1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 5 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 6 Steps to switch to Slow Motion mode on Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
Step by step Guide On How to record Slow Motion video on the Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus: Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones in the Galaxy S series have been released yesterday at the MWC 2018 which are named as the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9 Plus. These smartphones are the successors to th Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus that were released by Samsung in 2917 as part of the Galaxy S series flagship smartphones in 2017. Now, it is worth noting that the major improvements to the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9 Plus have been made in the camera department as the screen and design of the phone are almost similar to the previous generation.
As far as the design is concerned, the fingerprint sensor of the smartphone has now been shifted to below the camera module instead of beside it. Also, the design is still the same with the addition of new colors to the phone. Apart from that, there is the infinity display as well as surround sound. Now, the major improvements in the camera department are the variable aperture lens technology as well as an ultra slow motion which can record 960 fps at 720 pixels apart from the 240fps slow motion at 1080 pixels.
Now, if you are wanting to buy a Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone then you should know how to switch to the Slow Motion mode on the phone. Thus, here’s the step by step tutorial to switch to Slow Motion mode on Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
Steps to switch to Slow Motion mode on Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
- Open the camera app on your Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
- Now, swipe right to switch to Slow Motion recording mode
- It’s that simple. Now you can record Slow Motion recording on your phone and even set it as your lock screen wallpaper after adding sound as Slow Motion recording does not capture sound