- 1 Android P Beta – Device List
- 2 RelatedPosts
- 3 How to Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9 Pie)
- 4 How to Download and install OxygenOS Android Pie Beta on Redmi Note 5 Pro (Ported)
- 5 How to increase performance in PUBG gameplay
- 6 How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Lenovo A7000 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 7 How To Install Android P Beta On Sony Xperia XZ2, Vivo X21UD, Vivo X21, Essential Phone, Nokia 7 Plus, Oppo R15 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and OnePlus 6
Some Non-Pixel Devices Getting Android P Beta Update: Google has released the official beta firmware of Android P (9.0) to some of the Google partnered devices. This happened for the first time.
Android P Beta – Device List
In the previous years, only Nexus and Pixels devices were getting the beta builds. Now for the first time, Non-Google devices are getting the beta update. These devices are Sony Xperia XZ2, Vivo X21UD, Vivo X21, Essential Phone, Nokia 7 Plus, Oppo R15 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and OnePlus 6
We don’t recommend users to install the Android P beta update on their primary device as the beta builds are not that stable. But if you are a beta tester or developer and your device is on the list then you can manually Install Android P Beta Update on your device.
How To Install Android P Beta On Sony Xperia XZ2, Vivo X21UD, Vivo X21, Essential Phone, Nokia 7 Plus, Oppo R15 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S and OnePlus 6
All the manufacturers have mentioned the installation process on their developer’s page, which we will link below, so if you want to flash this firmware you can manually do that by following the instructions.
- OnePlus 6
- Essential Phone
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Vivo X21UD
- Vivo X21
- OPPO R15 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.