Asus has started rolling out another OTA Update For Zenfone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) on WW SKU.This OTA will update the firmware version to 184.108.40.206.Here we will be sharing the step by step guide to Download and Install ZenFone 3 Zoom 220.127.116.11 Android 6.0.1 Update [ZE553KL] [WW].
You can manually check this update by going to your Zenfone’s settings > about phone > system update.If there is an update, go ahead and install that.If the update is not available in your region yet, wait for few days for the update to come or you can follow this guide to Manually Update Zenfone 3 Zoom to 18.104.22.168 Android 6.0.1 Update [ZE553KL] [WW]
This is not a major update.It brings minor feature enhancements, stability and performance improvements to the Zenfone 3 Zoom.The OTA Update is around 1.8GB.
About The Firmware:
|Device||Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom (Z01H)
|Android||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow|
|Release date||06| 06|2017|
|File Name||UL-Z01H-WW-22.214.171.124-user-1.zip (Full Firmware OTA)|
Download ZenFone 3 Zoom 126.96.36.199 Update:
Download It From Here > Official Mirror
- This Update is only for Zenfone 3 Zoom (Z01H), so don’t try on other models.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
How To Flash / Install 188.8.131.52 Android 6.0.1 Update On Zenfone 3 Zoom [ZE553KL] [WW]
Simple Method (Without using ADB and fast boot:
- First of all, download the Firmware update from the download section above
- Now rename the downloaded firmware file to Update.zip.
- Next, Press Power+Volume UP and boot your device into stock recovery mode.
- Now tap on ‘Apply Update from SD Card’.
- Now select the downloaded update file. (Update.zip).The Firmware flashing will start.
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device.
- Done! your device should boot into Android 6.0.1 (184.108.40.206) Firmware update.
Method -2 (Using ADB Command):
- First Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia device.First Go to the settings > about phone > build number and press the build number 7 times.
- This will enable the developer option.Return back to the settings and scroll down and you win have developer option above the about phone section.
- Now go to the Developer option and scroll down to USB Debugging and turn that on.
- Next, setup ADB and fast boot On Your Computer
- Download the Android OTA Zip file for Zenfone 3 zoom from above Copy the firmware to ADB folder.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume UP.
- Select Apply Update from ADB
- Now Connect your Zenfone to the PC via Micro USB
- Open Command Window On ADB and Fastboot folder (press shift+right click and click on open command here)
- Now check whether your device is properly connected or not by issuing the following command
- If your device is listed then proceed to flash the Firmware
adb sideload "File_name.zip"
- Now install / flash the firmware on your Zenfone 3 Zoom by typing below command
- Now, wait until the process is completed and then Reboot the phone (first boot may take up to 5-10 minute)
- Done!!! Your Zenfone 3 zoom should be updated to 220.127.116.11 firmware
Let us know your feedback on Android 6.0.1 (18.104.22.168) in the comment section below 🙂