Huawei has started rolling out B152 Android Nougat Update for Huawei P10 Plus in the European region.Here we have the latest Official Huawei P10 Plus B152 Nougat Update for VKY-L09 variants.Follow this simple step by step guide to Manually Update Huawei P10 Plus to B152 Android Nougat.
This latest Firmware packs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware based on the latest EMUI 5.1 OS.It also contains many bug fixes and performance improvements.The update is rolling out in phase wise manner.
You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update.
If there is no update yet in your region you can wait for few days for the update to come or you can follow our guide to manually Download and Install Huawei P10 Plus B152 Nougat Update [Europe].
About The Firmware:
- Device – Huawei P10 Plus | VKY-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware Version– B152
- Build Number – VKY-L09C432B152
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Update is only for European Huawei P10, so don’t try on other models.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
Download Huawei P10 Plus B152 Nougat Update:
How To Flash | Install Huawei P10 Plus B152 Nougat Update (Europe)
Step 1.Enable Developer Option and Android Debugging On your Huawei device
- First, you have to enable the developer option.Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number then tap on press build number 7 times to enable the developer option
- Now return to the setting’s main menu scroll down, there should be Developer option available above Updater.Now go to Developer option then scroll down to android debugging and enable that.
Step 2.First, connect your Huawei device to PC via a USB cable and create a new folder named “HWOTA” in its external microSD card. (memory card)
Step 3.Download all files from the download section, rename them and copy them to the new HWOTA folder which was created earlier.
Rename > update_full_VKY-L09_hw_eu.zip → update_all_hw.zip
Rename > update_data_full_public.zip → update_data_public.zip
update.zip (Don’t rename this)
Step 4.Download Huawei P10 Plus Updater tool from here and extract to the HWOTA folder from the zip to your desktop.
Step 5.Now disconnect the USB cable from the phone and power it off.
Step 6.Next, again connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power”
Step 7.Open the HWOTA folder you extracted earlier on your computer and execute the update.bat file as administrator (Windows only).
Step 8.The updater window will pop up and ask you to restart your phone into fastboot mode. now press Enter key to continue as you are already in fastboot mode
Step 9.This tool will replace your phone’s stock recovery and then ask you to reboot into TWRP recovery mode.In order to that, disconnect the USB cable and hold the power button to turn the phone off. Then hold Volume up + Power for a few seconds to enter TWRP mode.
Step 10.Once you’re in your device’s TWRP, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key twice on your computer.
Step 11.For update source, type 1 and press Enter.
Step 12.In update type selection, type 1 again and hit the Enter key twice.
Step 13.Now your phone will now reboot into its recovery mode and start the update installation process.Wait for the process to finish
Step 14.Once the updating process is completed your device will reboot into the latest updated firmware
Step 15.Done!!!!You have successfully updated your Huawei P10 Plus to B152 Nougat Update.
- Download the Firmware for Huawei P10 Plus from the download section above
- Extract that file and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and then move that ‘dload‘ folder to your SD card.
- Now reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while.
- This will start the firmware installation (upgradation) process automatically.
- Wait till the process is completed.Once the process is finished, reboot your device.
- Your device should boot into the latest (Updated) Firmware
- Follow the above download links given, and extract the appropriate one as per your region/model number.
- In the root storage of your device, create an empty folder called “Dload“.
- Now, copy the update.app file extracted to the “Dload” folder on your smartphone.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Next, click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.
If you have any question or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂