Here we will be sharing a simple yet detailed guide on How to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat 33.3.A.0.127 On Sony Xperia XA.Sony recently released the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for both Sony Xperia XA and Xperia XA Ultra.We have already covered Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat 36.1.A.0.179 On Sony Xperia XA Ultra.
This latest Nougat OTA Update comes with May security patch with stability improvements and all the popular Android Nougat Features.so we highly recommend you to Update your Xperia XA To 33.3.A.0.127 Android 7.0 Nougat
If your Xperia XA is not rooted, then you may have already received the OTA update.You can manually check the Xperia XA Ultra Nougat update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.If the update is not available on your device, wait for few days or you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat 33.3.A.0.127 On Sony Xperia XA by following this simple guide.
The Update is available for both the single and dual sim variants of Xperia XA.We will be sharing the Official Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for F3111, F3112, F3113, F3115, F3116.so that you can download Xperia XA Ultra Nougat FTF file and manually flash them on your device.
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia XA Ultra, so don’t try on other Xperia devices.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
Download Sony Flash Tool
Xperia XA (F3111)
- Nougat FTF file for F3111 Xperia XA Customized BE – Download | F3111_1302-4441_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_BE.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA F3111 Customized TR – Download | F3111_1302-4382_33.3.A.0.127-R3B_Customized_TR.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA F3111 Customized NL – Download | F3111_1302-4459_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_NL.ftf
Xperia XA (F3112)
- Nougat FTF file for F3112 Xperia XA Customized MAA – Download | F3112_1302-4395_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_MAA.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for F3112 Xperia XA Customized AE – Download | F3112_1308-1064_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_AE.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3112 Xperia XA Customized SA – Download | F3112_1302-4393_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_SA.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3112 Xperia XA Customized MEA – Download | F3112_1302-4396_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_MEA.ftf
Xperia XA (F3113)
- Nougat FTF file for the USA Xperia XA Customized US – Download | F3113_1302-4380_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_US.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for F3113 Xperia XA Customized GEL – Download | F3113_1302-4377_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_GEL.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3113 Xperia XA Customized AR – Download | F3113_1302-4670_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_AR.ftf
Xperia XA (F3115)
- Nougat FTF file for F3115 Xperia XA Customized AU – Download | F3115_1302-4361_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_AU.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for F3115 Xperia XA Customized PH – Download | F3115_1303-0172_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_PH.ftf
- Nougat FTF for Xperia XZ Central Europe – Download | F8331_41.2.A.2.199_Central Europe 1_Generic.ftf
Xperia XA (F3116)
- Nougat FTF file for F3116 Xperia XA Customized TH – Download | F3116_1302-4491_33.3.A.0.127-R1B_Customized_TH.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Dual Sim Xperia XA F3116 Customized MY – Download | F3116_1302-4490_33.3.A.0.127-R3B_Customized_MY.ftf
- Nougat FTF for Xperia XA F3116 Customized VN – Download | F3116_1302-4493_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_VN.ftf
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia XA India Customized IN – Download | F3116_1302-4387_33.3.A.0.127-R2B_Customized_IN.ftf
How To Flash / install Android 7.0 Nougat 33.3.A.0.127 On Sony Xperia XA
- Download Sony Flashtool from the download section above and install on your Computer
- Then download the FTF Files (Firmware) according to your device’s model number and move them to the Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Now Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia device.First Go to the settings > about phone > build number and press the build number 7 times.
- This will enable the developer option.Return back to the settings and scroll down and you win have developer option above the about phone section.
- Now go to the Developer option and scroll down to USB Debugging and turn that on.
- Then Open the FlashTool.exe and Click on Flash device –> Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
- If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
- Once the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Xperia device via USB cable by turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed
- If you have done everything right, your device should be detected in FlashMode and the firmware will automatically be started flashing (Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes)
- Leave the volume key once the installation process completes.
- Now your Xperia XA device should boot into the latest 33.3.A.0.127 android nougat Firmware.
Let us know your feedback on Android 7.0 Nougat 33.3.A.0.127 in the comment section below 🙂