Motorola has launched the fifth generation of the Moto G series which is the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus this year. However, the company launched the Moto G3 in 2015 which was the latest Moto G series smartphone. The smartphone was also very popular in terms of sales as well as development as there were and are many ROMs available for the Moto G3.
Now, one such ROM which was much awaited by the fans and users of the Moto G3 has been made available by the developers of the device. This is the LineageOS 15 ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Now, we have mentioned the download links for the ROM as well as a step by step installation guide so that you don’t have any problems in installing the ROM for your device.
thedroidguru.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk. However, keep in mind that we are here to help you if you have any problems that are possible for us to solve
- Download LineageOS 15.0 For Moto G3(Osprey)
- Gapps for Android Oreo 8.0
- TWRP Recovery For Moto G3(Osprey)
- Magisk Zip File Latest
Steps To Install LineageOS 15.0 ROM On Moto G3
- First of all, you will have to download the ROM, Gapps and the Magisk files from the above links in the Downloads section and then move them to the internal storage of your Moto G3.
- Now power off your device and reboot it to the TWRP recovery by holding the power and volume buttons for a little while till your device boots into the recovery menu
- Now, in order to install the custom LineageOS ROM via TWRP, you should follow the guide attached below
- After flashing the ROM, flash the GApps pack and Magisk in the same way as the ROM installation
- Once the zip installation is done, reboot your device and it should boot into LineageOS 15.0 ROM.