In this step by step guide, you will learn how to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat 36.1.A.0.179 On Sony Xperia XA Ultra.Sony recently released the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for the device which comes with the build number 36.1.A.0.179.
This OTA Update comes with May security patch with stability improvements and all the popular Android Nougat Features.so we highly recommend you to Update your Xperia XA Ultra To 36.1.A.0.179 Android 7.0 Nougat.
If your device is not rooted, then you may have already received the OTA update.You can manually check the Xperia XA Ultra Nougat update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.If the update is not available on your device, wait for few days or you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat 36.1.A.0.179 On Sony Xperia XA Ultra by following this guide.
We will be sharing the Official Xperia XA Ultra Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for F3211 and F3212 so that you can download Xperia XA Ultra Nougat FTF file and manually flash them on your device.
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia XA Ultra, so don’t try on other Xperia devices.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device.Theedroidguru should not be held responsible for any damage.
Download Sony Flash Tool
Xperia XA Ultra (F3211)
- Nougat FTF file for F3211 Xperia XA Ultra Customized BE – Download |F3211_1305-3172_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_BE.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA Ultra F3211 Customized TR – Download | F3211_1303-8321_36.1.A.0.179-R3B_Customized_TR.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA Ultra F3211 Customized GR – Download | F3211_1302-4774_36.1.A.0.179-R2B_Customized_GR.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XA Ultra F3211 Customized NL – Download | F3211_1303-2243_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_NL.ftf
Xperia XA Ultra (F3212)
- Nougat FTF file for F3112 Xperia XA Ultra Customized MAA – Download | F3212_1302-4435_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_MAA.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for F3212 Xperia XA Ultra Customized AE – Download | F3212_1308-1045_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_AE.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3212 Xperia XA Ultra Customized SA – Download | F3212_1302-4438_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_SA.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3212 Xperia XA Ultra Customized GR – Download | F3212_1306-7473_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_GR.ftf
- Nougat FTF for F3212 Xperia XA Ultra Customized MEA – Download | F3212_1302-4436_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_MEA.ftf
Xperia XA Ultra (F3213)
- Nougat FTF file for the USA Xperia XA Ultra Customized US – Download (F3213_1302-3554_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_US.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for F3213 Xperia XA Ultra Customized GEL – Download (F3213_1302-9695_36.1.A.0.179-R2B_Customized_GEL.ftf)
- Nougat FTF for F3213 Xperia XA Ultra Customized CL – Download (F3213_1306-2487_36.0.A.2.160-R3A_Customized_CL.ftf)
Xperia XA Ultra (F3215)
- Nougat FTF file for F3215 Xperia XA Ultra 36.1.A.0.179 Customized AU – Download | F3215_1302-9720_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_AU.ftf
Xperia XA Ultra (F3216)
- Nougat FTF file for F3216 Xperia XA Ultra Customized TH – Download | F3216_1302-9698_36.1.A.0.179-R2B_Customized_TH.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for Dual Sim Xperia XA Ultra F3216 Customized MY – Download | F3216_1302-7642_36.1.A.0.179-R3B_Customized_MY.ftf
- Nougat FTF for Xperia XA Ultra F3216 Customized VN – Download | F3216_1302-9701_36.1.A.0.179-R2B_Customized_VN.ftf
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia XA Ultra Customized BR – Download | F3216_1302-4358_36.1.A.0.179-R1B_Customized_BR.ftf
- Nougat FTF file for F3216 Xperia XA Ultra Customized PH – Download | F3216_1302-9699_36.1.A.0.179-R2B_Customized_PH.ftf
How To Flash / install Android 7.0 Nougat 36.1.A.0.179 On Sony Xperia XA Ultra
- Download Sony Flashtool from the download section above and install on your Computer
- Then download the FTF Files (Firmware) according to your device’s model number and move them to the Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Now Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia device.First Go to the settings > about phone > build number and press the build number 7 times.
- This will enable the developer option.Return back to the settings and scroll down and you win have developer option above the about phone section.
- Now go to the Developer option and scroll down to USB Debugging and turn that on.
- Then Open the FlashTool.exe and Click on Flash device –> Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file which is stored in the Firmware folder.
- If you want the clean install, then Check Wipe cache, APPS_LOG, data and USERDATA boxes.
- Once the firmware is successfully loaded, connect your Xperia device via USB cable by turning off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed
- If you have done everything right, your device should be detected in FlashMode and the firmware will automatically be started flashing (Keep holding the Volume Down Button until the Flashing completes)
- Leave the volume key once the installation process completes.
- Now your device should boot into the latest 36.1.A.0.179 android nougat Firmware.
Let us know your feedback on Android 7.0 Nougat 36.1.A.0.179 in the comment section below 🙂