- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2 based on Android 9.0 Pie (How to)
- 0.3 What are the compatible Android devices with Fortnite Game? (2018 Dec)
- 0.4 How to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Poco F1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 0.5 How to join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- 0.6 PRE-REQUISITES
- 1 Download
- 2 Steps to Install 3.16.617.2 Android Oreo Update on Unlocked HTC 10
3.16.617.2 Android Oreo Update on Unlocked HTC 10: HTC rolling out Android 8.0 oreo update for HTC 10 via OTA. In August, HTC has promised to release the Android Oreo update for HTC U11 and, HTC U Ultra, and HTC 10. HTC U11 and U11 Life already received the Android Oreo, now it’s time for HTC 10. HTC is rolling out the 3.16.617.2 Android Oreo update for is 2016 flagship device. This update is tagged with software version 3.16.617.2, which is rolling via OTA and weighs 1.8GB in size.
HTC 10 got stable Android 8.0 Oreo via OTA and now available for download. This update is packed with new features like Adaptive Icons, AutoFill Updated Emoji, Notification Dots, Google Play Protect, Picture -In- Picture Mode 2X Boot Time and latest december security patch. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install 3.16.617.2 Android Oreo Update on Unlocked HTC 10.
This Official Android 8.0 Oreo update will be rolling out in phase manner. You can check for the update from settings –> about the device –> Software update. If there is no update, then you have to wait for the update to hit your HTC 10. It may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to install the update manually follow the below guide install 3.16.617.2 Android Oreo Update on Unlocked HTC 10.
- This Update is only for HTC 10 device.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent a sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install 3.16.617.2 Android Oreo Update on Unlocked HTC 10
Step 1. First, Download the ROM File and save it on your PC.
Step 2. Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
Step 3. Install HTC Sync Manager so that the device is recognised by the PC.
Step 4. Open the folder in PC where you saved the downloaded ROM.
Step 5. Double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
Step 6. Follow the system update instructions shown on your PC.
Step 7. When the update is finished, click Finish in the Wizard.
Step 8. And then the device will reboot, the update process is over.Done!!!
You have successfully updated your device.