Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 9 device. The new MIUI 10 brings improved performance, new notification style, new recent menu, Image search, a smart assistant and more. The OTA update is rolling out to the Mi 9 device in batches. The new update brings a few system improvements, bug fixes. Recently, MIUI 10 Global Stable v9.3.1 update brings new 4K and 1080P Full HD videos @60fps recording. The current update is rolling out via batches and will take some time to receive globally. However, you can download and install MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 9 manually.
Download MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 9
The new update build number is MIUI 10.2.9.0 for Global Version is rolling out via OTA update. It brings so many system improvements and bug fixes. Once the OTA will be available for your IMEI series, users will receive the notification pop up for download and install. You can manually check for the update from the device Settings > About Phone > System update > Check for update. You can also Download the MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 9 handset.
- MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable Recovery ROM for Mi 9 | Download
- MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Fastboot ROM for Mi 9 | Download [Coming Soon]
- The Firmware files are only for the Xiaomi Mi 9. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.9.0 Global Stable ROM on Mi 9
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into the downloaded_rom folder of your internal storage of Mi 9.
- Open the Updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select Choose Update Package.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now, connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If the Fastboot device added, you will see a device id listed.
- Now, click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.