- 1 Download and Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- 2 MIUI 10 Global Stable 10.2.2.0 Changelog:
- 3 How to Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro devices officially. The OTA update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which brings all MIUI 10 features, optimizes system performance, and more. The update also brings the upgraded Android security patch with few bug fixes. Just follow the guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Download and Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
The MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM can be flashed via Recovery mode by downloading the OTA file from below. The new version will come with MIUI 10.2.2.0 OEKMIXM and will be rolled out via batches globally. However, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below. But before doing that, make sure to check manually from the device Settings > About Phone > System updates, and then Check for Update. If the official OTA is available for your device, simply install the update. Otherwise, follow the below steps:
MIUI 10.2.2.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro | Download
MIUI 10.2.2.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro | Download
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- thedroidguru won’t be responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
MIUI 10 Global Stable 10.2.2.0 Changelog:
- Update Android Security Patch
- System improvements
How to Install MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
You can check the guide given below to install the MIUI 10 ROM (Global + China) on Any Xiaomi device properly.
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- Download the Recovery ROM file from the above link.
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select “Choose Update Package”.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done!
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please comment below.