The PUBG Mobile Beta 0.12.0 update is now available. It comes with a few bugs fixes and new features. The new update features liquid nitrogen grenades, jumping zombies, zombie dogs, and a new menu section called MugenSpace/Infinity which replaces Events mode easily. You can now download or update the new version on your Android or iOS. The PUBG Mobile Beta 0.12.0 update download size is around 1.8 GB on Android. Check out the patch notes from below:
PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Update Patch Notes:
- It replaces the Events mode.
- Survive Till Dawn mode is also out there.
- New Infinity Mode:
- Darkest Night. Stay alive for one night while fighting with zombies and zombie dogs. Whether you’re a single or squad player, in the morning you/your team will win if survive.
- Companion System:
- Take a companion into battle.
- Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no exposure risk.
- Earn Companion EXP by taking them into battle, and level them up to unlock Companion emotes.
- Survive Till Dawn Improvements:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto the roof.
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage.
- M134 handling has been tuned.
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by fire-arms.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear.
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches in certain footgear.
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.
You can download the PUBG Mobile Beta 0.12.0 right now from here. The update can take a few weeks to roll out globally.