Asus India team has launched two new smartphones in India under 10k price tag. The company announced Asus Zenfone Lite L1 and Asus Zenfone Max M1 as a budget entry-level phone to compete Xiaomi and Realme devices. In this port, we will talk about the Zenfone Lite L1 device. However, both devices come with Snapdragon 400 series chipset with overall technical specifications. The display is an 18:9 aspect ratio and houses a single rear camera. But both the rear and the front camera comes with a LED flash.
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 Specifications
The Asus Zenfone Lite L1 comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ an 18:9 ratio display with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels. The forehead and chin area is slightly bigger in this device but it doesn’t have any notch. So, that’s a good decision by Asus team. The device is powered by the octa-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC (MSM8937) based on 8x ARM Cortex A53 cores coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. The handset comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage option. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD display, an 18:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (8x ARM Cortex A53 cores) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- Dual Nano-SIM (Single 4G VoLTE) + Dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 13MP rear Pixel Master Camera with AI, LED flash, 5P lens, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Front 5MP camera with soft flash, f/2.4 aperture, Face Unlock
- 3,000mAh battery
- No Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.26 x 71.77 x 8.15mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Colors: Black, Gold
The Asus Zenfone Lite L1 does have a single rear 13MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and a LED flash. Asus claimed that it has the Pixel Master Camera Technology that can capture quite better photos even in a single sensor. It supports PDAF, Portrait mode, some beauty, and pro modes as well. On the front, it has a single 5MP selfie camera with soft LED which can also take bokeh images and supports Face Unlock. The device runs on Android Oreo with ZenUI 5.0 out of the box. The handset is packed with a 3,000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Lite L1 Price and Availability
Asus India providing Asus Zenfone Lite L1 device at an introductory price of Rs.5,999 for the 2GB+16GB model via Flipkart exclusive for the festival season sale. Later it will be priced at Rs.6,999. You can get two color – Gold and Black options.